Welcome to MYFAID! You can:
- Complete our financial aid application online, including both merit fellowships and financial need based schoolarships and loans
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still to be received
- View your financial aid package
- Accept/Decline your financial aid funds
We have prepared webinars to assist applicants in completing the MYFAID Financial Aid Application:
Logging into MYFAID, completing the Financial Aid Application and uploading fellowship materials
Logging into MYFAID
Completing the International Student Financial Aid Application
Uploading Fellowship Applications
Log In Instructions
MYFAID Student ID
Your MYFAID ID is the ID that was sent to you in an email from the Office of Student Financial Services. Please note: this is not your Harvard (HUID) number nor is it the number assigned you by the Office of Admissions.
If you are a new applicant, please click on the link entitled "new user". You will be required to answer two questions to verify your identity and will then be able to choose your own PIN.
If you were admitted in a prior year and deferred your admission, your password remains the same as you established previously and you are not considered a new user. However, before you can complete the financial aid application, you must respond to the Admissions Office's email instructing you to confirm your intent to enroll for the upcoming academic year.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services for assistance.